Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Smattering of Valentine's!

It's only 3 days away! Here are a few last minute ideas for a few quick and easy projects!
This first card, "Nuts About You" features BoBunny's Love Bandit Collection! Layer some papers onto a card base created with BoBunny cardstock. Add a strip of striped paper then 'pop up' some of the ADORABLE acorn stickers with foam dots. The 'Nuts About You' sentiment is a cardstock sticker!! (Looks like I created it myself, doesn't it?)




Of course, you'll need something to store all of your Valentine's in. Or...how about filling this with candies and love notes, and giving it as a gift to your Valentine!!?! I simply decorated a little lunch box with some more of the papers and embellishments from BoBunny's Love Bandit collection! I used my Glue Glider Pro from GlueArts to make it even easier to put together.



Here's one more 'sweet' card to get your creative juices flowing.
Title: My Little Cupcake 4-1/4" X 5-1/2"



I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Dee

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Too stinkin' cute! I just adore the Love Bandit line and the projects using it ROCK!

White Butterfly said...

Wonderful! I Love the bag ;)

Greetz Nadine

Rosemary said...

These are great projects, I wish I'd been by before Valentine's and gotten some crafty creative ideas from you! Love love love the extra something those acorn stickers provided.