Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Texture & Dimension...

One of my favorite things to do is add dimension to my projects. I love pages and cards that make you want to reach out and touch them. So, I thought I’d share some of my favorite projects today that follow that concept. :0)

For this page I cut out waves and then sanded, inked, and layered them.



For this home decor piece I stamped the trees and created 3-d pieces for each season:



For this card I added the felt strawberries and stamped the vine x2. I cut out some of the leaves and mounted them on pop dots to add dimension.



Thanks for stopping by! :0)

8 comments:

BethW said...

Love it all. Great pictures and instructions. Where would I be without talented people like you-thank you.

Anonymous said...

Ack! Sherry, I lo-ove that strawberries card!! That is so darn cute!!

Miki said...

I just love your seasonal wall decor Sherry! Love the layout and the little strawberries on the card are so cute!

Unknown said...

These were cute! I always want to add dimension to my pages but am clueless on to what to actually make 3d! :D Thanks for the tips!

Linda Beeson said...

Your waves are just wonderful! What a fun accent to a layout!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creations ... I really love the circular frame around the summer tree.

Unknown said...

This page was just awesome! I love all the little details. The longer I looked at the page, the more things I noticed!

You were the Scrapbook Page of the Week, over at Card of the Week.com. You can check out the original post at http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/07/scrapbook-satur.html

If you would like an "I was featured on" badge for your blog, please email me at barefootstamper.com and I will send you the code. The link will take you back to your feature article.

Melanie said...

Sherry, these are just absolutely beautiful! I enjoyed reading it and the eye-candy was a treat!