Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snow Tubing!

Hi! I thought I would share a layout I put together using BoBunny's Snowy Serenade collection. I love the color combinations in this line! It really makes it so easy to create a quick and easy layout! I just pulled a few colors from the striped paper to use as my color palette; light blue, dark red and lavender. So pretty and I love how the red just pops!

A couple fun tips:
Use a snowflake sticker in place of the 'o' in your title!! I popped it up between the 'n' and 'w' using foam dots! Then add a gem for sparkle! I think it really brings the title to life, don't you!?
I know you all have chalks laying around, right? I used to use chalks all the time to highlight certain words in my journaling...so I pulled out my chalks and started using them again! I chose red chalk to highlight the main words in my journaling...which are 'Brendan & Daddy - snow tubing'!!
Create fun dimensional centers for you snowflake stickers by layering gems and buttons!
Oh, and don't forget to pull out that date stamp you have laying around! Always a quick and easy way to add the date!!
Dee ;)






Title: Snow Tubing
Designer: Dee Gallimore-Perry
Supplies: BoBunny Snowy Serenade Stripe, Snowy Serenade Sparkles, Snowy Serenade, Snowy Serenade Concerto, Snowy Serenade Combo Sticker, Snowy Serenade Buttons & Bling, Snowy Days Cardstock Sticker, Chunky Chips Chipboard Alpha Wildberry

No comments: