Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last minute Christmas card

I typically don't make a lot of Christmas cards for myself,I fall into the catagory of a non-card sender, but I found these gorgeous K&Co chips that I had to have.
I like Christmas two ways- fresh and funky with limes and pinks- or old fashioned- with gorgeous reds and deep greens!
These of course, needed the red Bobunny St. Nick paper- but I changed it up with some Bobunny green pear dot cardstock! I love adding in unusual colors, to add a little interest. I added in a glittered leaf from Autumn leaves, and some red craft stem berries. I used my new Martha punch to make the side border, it's embossed as well! I also added a old stash tag- YAY ME( said in my best London Tipton voice!) gotta applaud using up some stash!! I think the twine bow with button is PERFECT to finish this card. The adhesive I used to make this card- was Glue Arts Perma Tac adhesive and Adhesive Squares. The glue squares held the craft stems perfectly and the Perma Tac is strong enough to even hold the chipboard.



We also have some terrific ideas from Stacy- here are her beautiful creations-

Merry & Bright

Posted Image

Designer: Stacey Stamitoles
Imaginisce Polar Expressions paper (All Aglow), Warm Wishes Chipboard Stickers
Cardstock (Bazzill), Border Punch (Fiskars)

Gift Tag


Posted Image

Designer: Stacey Stamitoles
Imaginisce Polar Expressions paper (Frosted Forest, So Beary Merry), Kraft color cardstock (Bazzill),

Gift Tag 2

Posted Image

Designer: Stacey Stamitoles
Imaginisce Polar Expressions paper (Frosted Forest, So Beary Merry), Kraft color cardstock (Bazzill), Season's Stringing Rubons


Ornament Front:
Posted Image

Ornament Back:
Posted Image

Designer: Stacey Stamitoles
Red Stained Glass disc ornament (Hobby Lobby), Imaginisce Polar Expressions Paper (Flannel PJs, Frosted Forest, Twinkle Toes), scallop circle (Spellbinders), circle punch (Fiskars), Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac cartridge by Glue Arts.

That's it for today! have a fantastic day!
kristen

No comments: